Participate in the Pulitzer Dialogues

Read 5 Pulitzer Titles in 5 Months!

To commemorate the centennial of the Pulitzer Prizes, six libraries from across New Mexico are partnering with the New Mexico Humanities C...

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Are You Ready for Tomorrow's Cheever Discussion?

Just a little humor...
"When the ship sinks, when the plane ditches I will try to reach the life raft with an overhand and drown stylishly, whereas if I had used a Lower-Class sidestroke I would have lived forever."
-"The Jewels of the Cabots"



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great collection of stories that give you a portrait of suburban angst.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Just let me give you one example of chaos and if you disbelieve me look honestly into your own past and see if you can't find a comparable experience..." (The Death of Justina)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you. Let's keep the conversation going.